The ODS-60 is Voodoo Amps’ take on a D-Style amp. It features 2 modes (ODS and Hemi) and 2 gain stages (Gain and Drive) in a single channel design.
Varity of colors and feature options are available
Soundcloud Samples Below…
Chris Henry playing an Echo Park Guitars Ghettobird with humbuckers.
Robb Torres playing a PRS DG model
Louri Ionidi playing his 70's Strat through a JAM Pedals Delay Llama+
Johnny DeMarco playing his 1961 RI SG through a JAM Pedals WaterFall Chorus
Johnny DeMarco playing his 1961 RI SG through a JAM Pedals RetroVibe
Johnny DeMarco playing his 1961 RI SG through a JAM Pedals Delay Llama+
The ODS Mode is for blues, rock and fusion, while the Hemi Mode will achieve higher gain tones.
There are also Mid, Deep and Bright switches for added versatility. The Deep switch will fatten up single coils and the Mid switch adds throaty, vocal midrange.
The Bright switch works with the Gain control, adding high end without shelving the bass.
- 60 Watt all tube head (12AX7 preamp, 6L6 or EL34 power amp)
- Master volume
- Tube buffered FX loop
- Mercury Magnetics Custom Transformers
- Hand Made in the USA
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.