Voodoo Amps designed the I-12 Iso Cab with both gigging and recording musicians in mind. Ideal for both live situations where stage levels are an issue and when recording in a band setting. Both front and back doors can be opened so that it can also be used as a regular cabinet.
Soundcloud Samples of the Iso Cab in action below
This is an impromptu jam at the Séance Room featuring Brett Cookingham on guitar and bass and Matt Pavolaitis on drums and B3.
We recorded the guitar and drums first. The Iso Cab was right in front of the kick drum, giving you an idea of how well the Iso Cab blocks exterior noise. The bass and Hammond were overdubbed next.
The I-12 Iso Cab’s versatility and functionality are matched by its sound. Trace Davis, Voodoo Amps founder and President, went to great lengths over 2 years to ensure the isolation cab sounded as good as it works by carefully placing baffles and ports to eliminate back-pressure issues when the cab is sealed.
Two gooseneck mic mounts are included that camp to a steel bar above the speaker for flexible mic placement. The rear of the speaker can also be mic’ed. Two fixed mic cables attach to Neutrik XLR’s on the outside of the cab. Ships loaded with a Celestion Greenback (60 watts) or Creamback (65 watts). Other speakers are available or the Iso Cab can be purchased empty.
H 21.5” (with rubber feet)
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.