Pigtronix Infinity Looper is the world's most musical looping pedal. Simple to operate, yet tremendously powerful and flexible, the Infinity Looper sets a new world standard for latency-free looping. Pigtronix' state-of-the-art looping platform provides instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs that can be configured in several ways.
On top of superior speed and a unique, performance friendly feature set, Infinity Looper sounds downright incredible thanks to its discreet analog limiter stages, transparent analog pass-through and 24bit / 48kHz HD recording engine.
The optional Infinity Remote has dedicated Reverse and Undo buttons for fast editing and increased functionality.
Infinity's innovative "SYNC MULTI" mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse / chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on separate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands free control of the overall audio output. We thought of everything and kept only the F.A.T.
Midi input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / Sequencer that outputs Midi.
The Infinity's USB access allows you to and transfer your music to a computer at full 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication. We have also implemented audio upload with automatic format conversion, allowing you to upload virtually any digital audio file onto the Infinity Looper.
THE MUST HAVE PIGTRONIX for any musician. The Infinity Looper will inspire compositional depth and engaging performances; it is the ultimate practice and performance tool for every style of music.
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.