Pigtronix Bass FAT Drive is an all analog tube emulator and overdrive. Building on the popular FAT Drive, the Bass FAT Drive is fine tuned for low end muscle and grind. Whether used in front of a DI or a solid state amp, the Bass FAT Drive adds round, organic depth to your tone. Tube amps will also benefit from the Bass FAT Drive's unique character..
The Bass FAT Drive uses Pigtronix' CMOS clipping to build larger than life sound that breaks up based on how hard you play. Bringing the tone control all the way clockwise takes the bass specific low pass filter completely out of the circuit for total transparency and robust low end. Rolling the tone control back attenuates only the highs, leaving ample mid-range and bottom end punch.
A Hi / Lo toggle switch brings additional versatility to the Bass FAT Drive’s wide-ranging palette of overdrive tones, altering the gain structure for enhanced crunch and soaring leads. The Bass FAT Drive features true bypass switching and runs fine on standard 9-volt power but ships with an 18-volt adapter for superior headroom, clarity and overall output.
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.