Overdrive preamp with switchable EQ and boost circuits.
Sometimes you get a lemon - a guitar or amp that just doesn't sound good no matter how you tweak it. J. Rockett set out to create a pedal that would make bad gear sound good, and the Lemon Aid was born. Of course if your guitar and amp already sound good the Lemon Aid will make them sound even better by adding greater boost and tonal possibilities.
On the most basic level the Lemon Aid can be used as a clean boost. Bass and acoustic guitarists can use the pedal this way to get their signal out front in live settings without sacrificing their original tone.
The Voice, Cut and Boosts switches are all interactive, opening a wide tonal array. Add clarity to muddy amps and pick ups or fatten and boost thin sounding single coils.
The Lemon Aid also stacks well with other pedals.
"Vol" Adjusts the overall output.
"Tone" Brightens or darkens the signal.
"Voice" Switch selects between a fatter or thinner sound.
"Boosts" Switch selects between treble boost (up), clean boost (center) and full boost (down).
"Cut" Switch cuts output and top end. Best used when full or treble boost are selected with the Boosts switch.True Bypass Switching
Can run on a 9-volt battery or a 9-volt, negative tip, DC adapter (not included)
Made in the USA
Can be used with bass guitar
Works as an acoustic guitar preamp
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.