A customer emailed us a picture he had taken and asked if JAM could use it on a custom Big Chill. The folks at JAM were happy to oblige.
They affixed prints of the picture to the front, back and sides of the pedal then color-matched the paint. Like all Custom Shop pedals, this Big Chill comes in a custom wooden box. All of this for an extra $40. Point to point wiring is also available for an additional $70.
If you have a design or picture you'd like on a JAM Pedal please email it to us and we'll work with JAM to make it happen.
The Big Chill is Jam Pedal's variable waveform, dual speed tremolo. Choose between Square, Sine or Triangle waveforms and two different speeds. There are also 2 expression pedal inputs for Depth and Speed 2 control. (Expression pedals are sold separately). The Big Chill also has a clean Boost circuit that can be used with or without Tremolo.
Expression Pedal 1 controls Speed and Expression Pedal 2 controls Depth. Please specify which Expression pedal if ordering only one.
- Coming Soon...
- True bypass
- Can run on a 9-volt battery or a 9-volt, negative tip, DC adapter (not included)
Limited Lifetime warranty
Point-to-point wiring available.
The Big Chill can also be used with bass.
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.