Muff style fuzz. Can be used with a bass guitar.
A vintage fuzz-distortion based on the Russian Sovtek Muff, a mix of the 1971 “triangle” and later Red Army/Civil War Muffs along with JAM’s individual touch for a slightly smoother sound, fatter low end, pronounced midrange and added flexibility of the Tone knob.
Fuzz can get lost in a band setting, the Tone control really helps the Red Muck stand out.
Point to point wiring available.
If you are looking for that lyrical Gilmour tone, then this is the pedal for you.
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.