Fuzz of the Dead, the sexiest undead sound you'll ever hear!
El Rey began with a silicon transistor circuit then added a novel and useful set of controls to shape the fuzz and tone.
The result is a fuzz that plays equally well with humbuckers and single coils.
El Rey is proud to have received the Editor's Pick Award from Guitar Player magazine for the Fuzz De La Muerte.
"Gate" (top left knob) sets the voltage to the transistor. Clockwise is more dynamic while turning counterclockwise yields a sputtering, angry fuzz tone.
"Level In" (bottom left knob) controls the input gain so you can compensate for lower output pickups.
"Fuzz" (center knob) controls the amount of fuzz. This is a sensitive knob that works best around the fully clockwise position.
"Tone" (top right knob) is a passive tone control.
"Volume" (bottom right knob) sets the overall output. It can be adjusted for unity gain or to raise or lower the output.
"Color" switches the fuzz frequency from mid boost (top), treble boost (center) and bass boost (bottom).
- True bypass
- Can run on a 9-volt battery or a 9-volt power supply (not included)
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand wired in the USA
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.