J. Rockett expanded their Tour Series pedal line with the Boing Spring Reverb. Like the other Tour Series pedals, the Boing was designed with input from top Nashville and LA touring guitarists to provide simplicity and ease of use in live situations. With only one knob and an on/off switch, the Boing could not be any more simple.
Unlike multi purpose reverbs, the Boing is meant to do one thing really well - amp spring reverb. And that's no mistake. J. Rockett used the venerable Deluxe Reverb as their benchmark. The sound is instantly identifiable as the classic guitar reverb.
Add a digital reverb tank to your favorite amp without breaking the bank or your back.
- True bypass switching
- Can run on a 9-volt battery or a 9-volt, negative tip, DC adapter (not included)
- Made in the USA
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.