While their Caveman pedal has become a staple for many players, it’s more gain than some use. To address the needs of those who want less gain, Oddfellow Effects, in collaboration with the infamous Scotty Smith of ProAnalog Devices, designed a completely original circuit.
The Bishop covers a lot of ground, from nice, light overdrive, to full, thick distortion with dynamics and transparency that are second to none. Excellent pick sensitivity and volume knob clean up make The Bishop an “always on” effect.
Additional features include an internal switch that lets the user select between true bypass or buffered bypass switching, as well as the ability to run on different voltages. Oddfellow recommends using 9 volts, as the headroom is already phenomenal!
- Incredible amount of headroom on tap
- Ability to switch between true bypass or buffered bypass
- Ability to run on 9 volts, 18 volts, or anything in between
- Runs on a battery or 9-volt, center negative, DC adapter (not included)
- High end, premium, brand name components
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in California, USA
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.