The Mystic Ouija Fuzz is a Burr Brown opamp-based circuit capable of producing everything from a simple overdrive to full on fuzz.
Featuring an selectable clipping switch, the Mystic allows you to adjust the pedal's voicing with three clipping options.
"Yes" (left knob) is the fuzz control.
Center Knob (has no name) is the tone control. Lower keeps it bassy and increasing the tone level adds treble. Center is the null point.
"No" (right knob) controls the overall output level. The input signal can be lowered or boosted.
The toggle switch selects the fuzz clipping. The highest setting has the least clipping while the lowest really levels out the dynamics.
- True bypass
- Can run on a 9-volt battery or a 9-volt power supply (not included)
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand wired in the USA
Shipping Policies For Guitar and Bass Pedals Only:
- In stock pedals shipped within 24 hours.
- Free continental United States ground shipping for purchases over $100.
- Expedited and overnight shipping available for an extra charge - please email for exact rate.
- $10 off for Canadian ground shipping.
- Pedal returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Amplifiers returns accepted within 15 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be packed in original shipping container with proof of purchase.
- All merchandise must be undamaged. Return shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Return Policies Special Order Items:
- Return policy as dictated by the terms of the manufacturer.